DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Limits

michael-

Reactions
Hi, I’m new at this so thanks in advance for any help. If I attempt to fly my mavic outside the mobile network I’m limited to 50 meters. Can I disable this Thanks

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Hi, I’m new at this so thanks in advance for any help. If I attempt to fly my mavic outside the mobile network I’m limited to 50 meters. Can I disable this Thanks
You don't need mobile phone signal to fly your drone.
The limit you've experienced must be something else.
If you can post the actual wording, that might help solve your issue.

I seem to remember that there was a beginner mode on my last DJI drone that limited my range and height like that. Are you sure you don’t have something like that switched on in your app?

The question I have is, are you able to exceed that limit when you believe you're "inside the mobile network"?

I seem to remember that there was a beginner mode on my last DJI drone that limited my range and height like that. Are you sure you don’t have something like that switched on in your app?
This sounds like your answer since beginner mode is the only mode with a limit. also is your drone in rc mode or wi fi mode?

Reactions: Torque
You must be logged into your DJI account or you will be limited. It also might be in beginner mode, they normally are right out of the box. The setting is in the setup menus somewhere.

Welcome to the forum. Im in Savannah.

Like several others have said, you will be limited until you set up an account with DJI thru your Flyapp.
And just for the record, please download the CORRECT app here. DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI

Do NOT attempt to find or download the app on a play store...Apple or Android. Go to the site And make sure you download the app from there.

Thank you for your help problem was me, not waiting till the drone to connect with satellites. So it didn’t know where it was

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT