DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lincoln Bridge and Falls of the Ohio

BradBuskey

Reactions
From out riding yesterday. Also, first real trial with the Polar Pro Cinema Series ND filters. I used the ND-16 to achieve 4K, 24 FPS, ISO 100 and 1/50 Shutter (1/60 for the Falls) to achieve +/- 0.

Reactions: David Drones
Nice.

Now I'd like to see that someday in the summer when the leaves are out. Also a day with interesting clouds. Very flat light during that shoot, but still a cool bridge.

Just could not pass up a 65 degree January day, no matter what the clouds were doing or how flat the light was. I cant wait to see it in full green this summer either. And the river was like molten milk chocolate, it was so high and moving so fast. River is at least 15 feet over normal right now, as the "Falls" basically disappeared.

Nice- very sharp. I was wondering about the falls, didnt seem very impressive [emoji2] makes more sense with the river being that high. Thanks, do you like the filters?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

River is VERY high. But even then, they are only about 15 feet high. ACOE mellowed them out when they put in the locks decades ago.

I do like the filters. I was able to hit my goal with the cinematic look/feel of movement by getting the ISO/Shutter/FPS to what it needs to be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4