DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi for iOS and the Mavic Pro

ShawnIde

Reactions
Does anyone use Litchi for Phantom/Inspire? Will this be compatible with the Mavic Pro since it uses the DJI Go sdk and is compatible with the Phantom 4?

I'm mainly interested in the waypoint missions and the Panorama feature.

Litchi is working on a new version that will be compatible with the Mavic. I haven't seen a release date yet though.

Reactions: Mahoosiv
Hard to adapt the software when you have no hardware to test it with. Both Litchi and Autopilot gave me almost identical statements when I asked. "We are working on the solution for the new Mavic, but cannot release until we are able to fully test." Pretty much means "we cannot test, so we are not releasing."

Makes sense. Just keep watching, especially after we see the first REAL consumer (not dealer) unboxing.

That makes sense... Looking forward to making some 8k VR images.

I think the developer will give it a new name. The app will be called KUMQUAT!

Reactions: hoss
I'm returning to DJI after a 3 year break since my first drone, a Phantom v1.1. I have read up about Litchi and it seems that some people prefer Ultimate Flight. Assuming they will both be compatible with the Mavic are there benefits/advantages of one app over the other? Thanks.

I noticed this on their release notes. Typo or can someone confirm Mavic support in version 1.13.0?

upload_2016-10-26_11-23-34.png

I received this from Autopilot today when I asked about support for the Mavic Pro. It MAY apply to Litchi as well.

Kerstin Dungan (Autoflight Logic)

Oct 26, 12:22 PM CDT

We will add support for the Mavic as soon as DJI supports it with the SDK.

Kerstin

----
Brad

Oct 26, 11:42 AM CDT

When will the app be updated for the latest DJI drone, Mavic Pro?

First DJI have to release a new version of the SDK. Then Litchi (and all other 3rd party apps) have to implement. We'll be flying just with the Go app for a while...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78