DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi FPV issue with the RC control setting?

HKFEVER

Reactions
I flew with Litchi FPV VR Immersive with firmware 400 in over water and high, so I didn't notice the following until I flew in a park yesterday:
- I was flying forward and I wanted MP to come to stop, I let go the stick, the MP just keep flying forward until I pull the stick backward! Is this normal?
- This apply to all direction, I need to do counter stick direction in order to stop MP form keep going. And this will last 5 -10 feet!

So I upgrade to firmware 600, same issue.

Can anyone help out:
- May be my setting is wrong? What should I set to make it react like normal flight (let go the stick and MP will hover).
- May be this is the natural of Litchi's FPV VR Immersive behavior ( need to counter act the stick direction to stop the continue moving )?

Last edited:
Sorry, I mean when I fly Mavic in Litchi FPV VR Immersive mode.

It happens during Litchi VR Immersive or Joystick mode (with head track on).

In Litchi FPV regular mode as long as Immersive or Joystick mode is not on, the bird will stop moving and hover right at the moment that I release the RC's sticks.

But in Litchi VR Immersive or Joystick mode, the bird will continue move on 20-30 feet without stop and without hover right at the moment that I release the RC's sticks like in regular flight mode.

In order to stop the bird from moving too far, I have to counter RC's sticks and move the sticks way before the bird arrive the point that I want it to stop or turn. This is dangerous and like flying a fix wing plane!

Any suggestion?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan