DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi hover and soft focus

AlR

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I purchased Litchi and so far I'm very pleased with the results.

I have a couple of questions that someone may have the answers too?

I) in waypoint mode - is there anyway to set the Mavic to hover for a period of time?

Ii) when I tap on the auto focus box - it is slightly soft focused - is there a way to manually focus or fix the issue?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!

AlR

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I) in waypoint mode - is there anyway to set the Mavic to hover for a period of time?
YES this can be done using Waypoint Actions. One big caveat though with Litchi you must disable Curved Turns to use WPT actions. So your mission would have to use straight lines between WPTs. Having set the Path Mode to "Straight Line" in Mission Settings, you will see each WPT now has an actions pulldown menu available where you can program numerous things such as a "Stay For x seconds".
Ii) when I tap on the auto focus box - it is slightly soft focused - is there a way to manually focus or fix the issue?
I have had this on one occasion with Litchi and fixed it by resetting the camera. Quickest way to do this without losing your settings is to go in to Camera settingsand toggle your camera from NTSC to PAL and back or viceversa. This should fix things allowing sharp focus again.

YES this can be done using Waypoint Actions. One big caveat though with Litchi you must disable Curved Turns to use WPT actions. So your mission would have to use straight lines between WPTs. Having set the Path Mode to "Straight Line" in Mission Settings, you will see each WPT now has an actions pulldown menu available where you can program numerous things such as a "Stay For x seconds".

I have had this on one occasion with Litchi and fixed it by resetting the camera. Quickest way to do this without losing your settings is to go in to Camera settingsand toggle your camera from NTSC to PAL and back or viceversa. This should fix things allowing sharp focus again.

Dear Logger,

Thank you very much for your response. I'm giving the waypoint changes a go now :)

I'll also give the video format change a try too.

Many thanks!

AlR

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78