DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi screen recorder for android

Bigpoppapump

Reactions
I just bought litchi and I swear the android version does not have a screen recorder built into the app. Googling , I can't find an answer, another reason to believe they punted. Is it there?

What Android device do you have? There are many recorders. I use the one that came with my Shield K1 tablet, but there should be no problems with other Play Store choices for other tablets or phones.

I just bought litchi and I swear the android version does not have a screen recorder built into the app.
Only the iOS version of Litchi is able to record the screen. You can find some commonly used Android screen recorders here.

Only the iOS version of Litchi is able to record the screen. You can find some commonly used Android screen recorders here.

Thanks for your responses. I have an Nvidia shield and it came with one. Since many list Litchi's screen recorder as a feature, naturally I looked for it. After not finding it, I thought it had to be iOS feature only, but thought I'd ask.

I just bought litchi and I swear the android version does not have a screen recorder built into the app. Googling , I can't find an answer, another reason to believe they punted. Is it there?
What Android device do you have? There are many recorders. I use the one that came with my Shield K1 tablet, but there should be no problems with other Play Store choices for other tablets or phones.
In fact once you goole, you can find many many Android Recorders. As for me, my favorite is AZ Screen recorder. You open it up, start the recording, and then it will save when you’re finished. It also doesn’t include watermarks, advertising, or time limits. You can also pause the recording if needed.AZ Screen Recorder (Android). Or sometimes when you want to capture on windows and stream the video to Android devices you can try WebEx. It is simple as well, just click to record and the recordings will be saved as .WRF. In order to stream the recordings to Android you must convert the WRF to MP4 first. You can know more about WebEx screen capture here: How to Convert WRF to MP4 - the Best Video Converter Offers the Simplest Way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78