DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi waypoint mission/what happens after loss of signal?

I like and understand your perspective. Thank you. I’m a novice and I want to enhance the privilege and not bring bad habits.

coincidentally, I’m flying golf courses. What altitude have you found to be desirable for good viewing, provided the trees are low enough?
Many golf flights are done at walking eye level as though this is how viewers want to see a new course before they play it but it’s not the best way to show a holes features and shape.
I have found about 100 to 150 feet high from tee to green with POI set on the green works visually very well.
Approachng the green you’ll see many videos come in low then rising high to a 90 degree down overhead view,
but it’s more informative to circle the green from further away, all round the green to the back finishing looking down the fairway towards the tee.
Give it a go with a couple variations, ask golfers which they like to see or which is more informative to them as players and take it from there??

You Rock. That’s is for your knowledge and insight and thanks for sharing. Be well and fly!

You Rock. That’s is for your knowledge and insight and thanks for sharing. Be well and fly!
Hi Doc
Have you managed to fly some golf courses?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne