DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi waypoints - minimum flight height requirement?

Fireblade

Reactions
Question, does Litchi require a minimum height limit like the goapp4? or can you go as low as 5 ft off the ground when doing a flight path? I have given up on active tracking to track my motorcycle without looking like an ant on the video (ie I need a closer shot) so I'm trying to do an automated path..

THanks in advance guys!

You can actually set the altitude below ground level so to answer your question, no.

Reactions: Fireblade
And you can set it like the go4 app correct? Ie in location setting it manually for each point? I am doing this to ensure I don't hit any light post on this street. Then once I have the main points, I am planning on fine tuning it at home to determine where the camera is pointing, etc. Oh by the way, we can do that right? lol

And you can set it like the go4 app correct? Ie in location setting it manually for each point? I am doing this to ensure I don't hit any light post on this street. Then once I have the main points, I am planning on fine tuning it at home to determine where the camera is pointing, etc. Oh by the way, we can do that right? lol

You can set it on each point individually, or edit all the points at once in the app. You can even set the elevation relative to ground (using the batch update).

The best way to control the camera is to use points of interest with the waypoints so the camera points at whatever POI you choose. This make for very smooth panning and gimbal movements.

Reactions: Fireblade
Here's the footage from over the weekend. As you can see, I need to go lower lol

You can set it on each point individually, or edit all the points at once in the app..

What I mean is, I would like to fly to each point and set the marker manually (like DJIs app), and not have to tap each point on the ph, is that possible? I need an accurate spot for each point so I'm making sure by flying at each spot directly. All the vids I saw on YouTube they tap on the ph :(

What I mean is, I would like to fly to each point and set the marker manually (like DJIs app), and not have to tap each point on the ph, is that possible? I need an accurate spot for each point so I'm making sure by flying at each spot directly. All the vids I saw on YouTube they tap on the ph :(

Yes, you can do that. You can put a wapoint or POI anywhere you are at in the air. I do that all the time and it works great. By default the C1 button will leave a waypoint and C2 a POI.

Yes, you can do that. You can put a wapoint or POI anywhere you are at in the air. I do that all the time and it works great. By default the C1 button will leave a waypoint and C2 a POI.
Thank u sir, much appreciated. Now time to do some test flights, just gotta make sure I don't have the latest firmware lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan