DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loads of bottle 2

You might Want to consider getting the Mavic Wet Suit for this one.
I would love to give that a go. just for the Picture sake.

How wide is that and how deep does it go.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Pouring Rain
Coal

It’s probably about 25-30ft across and double that in depth.

Ladybower Reservoir is only about 95ft deep on average but it regularly runs very low exposing the village that was drowned at the end of construction. People dive there and have described the eerie scene of an early stone built village still with garden gates intact. The church steeple is also clearly seen during drier periods.

The reservoir’s claim to fame was its use during the Second World War along with several other dams as a practice site for Lancaster Bombers training for the Dambuster bombs invented by Barnes Wallace. The nearby pub has photographs taken during training on the walls along with a fly past marking the 50th anniversary of the successful attack on the German dams. Sadly many of the Lancasters were never to return.

I should add, Carling produced a beer called Carling Black Label and the advertising team produced a brilliant commercial based on the attack:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mel 08
I think the effect would have been better if you had not rotated the drone. Too dizzy. Just my opinion but thanks for the video.