DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 London using DJI Geo system

Nice Video! Happy New Year!

As I wanted to take stills it is only a low resolution screen recording which has got a bit worse on youtube

As I wanted to take stills it is only a low resolution screen recording which has got a bit worse on youtube
Thanks for clarifying. Planning to buy 4pro in a few months time so soaking up anything here while I wait. This is one of our fav holiday spots - been lucky enough to stay in the Tower Hotel a few time and wake up with the Bridge filling the bedroom window! Really enjoyed the aerial views over the Bridge and The Tower - thanks again!

I like the video overall. Thanks for description. It helps me U derstand why the video seemed over exposed.

I did not know that about Washington DC . The nearest a drone can get to Parliament is Waterloo Bridge which is about three quarters of a mile away . DJI would seem to use the Airport zones as to where you can fly. London north of the Thames is all in the London Airport zone which prevents a DJI drone from operating.

Reactions: dmanthree
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman