DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Exposure Seascape photos

Brentbat

Reactions
I'm enjoying the fun of adapting my terrestial photography to the drone.

Today I was experimenting with my longest exposures yet. 5-second exposures and they images were sharp! Not all of them mind you, but if the wind is calm and you take a few photos, you can get sharp images at 5-second exposures. Will try 8 seconds next time.

BPnewport slow.jpg

Today I was experimenting with my longest exposures yet. 5-second exposures and they images were sharp! Not all of them mind you, but if the wind is calm and you take a few photos, you can get sharp images at 5-second exposures. Will try 8 seconds next time.

BPView attachment 9308

BPView attachment 9308[/QUOT
Omg, that's really awesome! Would like to know all the setting you used to catch that please!

Nice Job! this is the kind of posts we need in here, Thanks

BPView attachment 9308

Are people actually swimming in that pool? Looks almost dangerous.

BPView attachment 9308
Thats awesome! Cant wait to try doing this with my Mav.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31