DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Longshoreman loading logs

blackomega

Reactions
I produced this video as a tribute to the hard working men and women of our local longshoreman union. Today they are wrestling with the lines to load bundles of logs from log booms onto a bulk freighter for export. You got to respect their skills, walking around on the logs like that.

@blackomega great vid ,just love that little boat that was coralling the logs to keep them in place in the current

Reactions: blackomega
I produced this video as a tribute to the hard working men and women of our local longshoreman union. Today they are wrestling with the lines to load bundles of logs from log booms onto a bulk freighter for export. You got to respect their skills, walking around on the logs like that.

Cool video, and props to those guys. That's some hard work. Personally I wasn't a fan of the music, but that's just me. I really enjoyed watching this. Really, any drone footage of ships is a good thing in my eyes. Great job!

That's a lot of logs! Thanks for showing us how they do it.

the beginning next they will turn those into work for union carpenters , electricians, and so on Brotherhoods for a Better World thanks for sharing nice work

Reactions: blackomega
Cool video, and props to those guys. That's some hard work. Personally I wasn't a fan of the music, but that's just me. I really enjoyed watching this. Really, any drone footage of ships is a good thing in my eyes. Great job!

Thanks. I know sometimes I take risks with my music choices but sometimes I sit there and scratch my head trying to find a song that fits.

Thanks for watching none the less

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones