DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Case

Look @ a company named PGYTECH. They make various carrying cases. I follow a drone guy (Flytpath) who uses and recommends them. Haven't used them myself.

Reactions: PAW
I'm looking for something that will hold two drones, 2 controllers and 2 sets of batteries.
I use the DJI backpack to store a bunch of stuff so you may be able to accommodate two drones, otherwise I can only recommend my only other bag (choose your size and color):

I'm looking for something that will hold two drones, 2 controllers and 2 sets of batteries.
I saw a drone pilot that had converted a hard rifle case to hold 2 drones, 2 controllers, batteries, accessories, etc. You can fit a lot of equipment into one of those long gun cases! I was actually at Harbor Freight checking out their limited rifle cases when I realized the image of me walking into a park or the waterfront here in Seattle carrying a rifle case was not the attention I want. But a great idea nonetheless.

Reactions: umanbean
Speaking of Harbor Freight.... I have one of my drones in their Apache 3800 model, it's heavy duty tough but probably not large enough for two drones and two controllers though. They have the 4800 for $60, which might be big enough for two drones and controllers, and the 5800 roller case for $100, which I know for sure would be big enough.

Reactions: Torque
I would recommend a Lowepro. Choose your preferred size and style (shoulder, backpack, etc). The interior compartments are adjustable.

Is there any camera bag someone could recommend that will hold a Mavic 3 Pro, a DJI Air 3, controllers, batteries etc?

If you can't find what you are looking for, you might be able to custom make your own case.

There are a ton of bags of all sizes and shapes available for cameras, many with adjustable internal partitions to customize and protect your gear. BH Photo is a great place to browse through them.

Reactions: MA2 317 and Torque

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom