DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for help with DDS

Supernootz

Reactions
Joined this forum to ask about this company and seeing the title of this thread made my heart sink.

I google searched a couple weeks ago when I crashed my brand new Air 3 and they turned up. Very professional looking website, I liked the free shipping (both ways) and free estimate so I sent it in using their prepaid label.

They received it the next day (verified by tracking) but then for a few days their site still told me they were "awaiting drone." No problem, I figured they just didn't open the box yet.

The weekend goes by and the following week the status was updated to "inspecting drone" where it has remained for 10 days. I tried to call them and got a voicemail that said "box is full and no more messages can be left." That was it. No way to contact them and inquire.

Now reading some of the replies in this thread, I wonder if I will ever get it back.

• Sad
Reactions: Torque
Joined this forum to ask about this company and seeing the title of this thread made my heart sink.

I google searched a couple weeks ago when I crashed my brand new Air 3 and they turned up. Very professional looking website, I liked the free shipping (both ways) and free estimate so I sent it in using their prepaid label.

They received it the next day (verified by tracking) but then for a few days their site still told me they were "awaiting drone." No problem, I figured they just didn't open the box yet.

The weekend goes by and the following week the status was updated to "inspecting drone" where it has remained for 10 days. I tried to call them and got a voicemail that said "box is full and no more messages can be left." That was it. No way to contact them and inquire.

Now reading some of the replies in this thread, I wonder if I will ever get it back.
ticket #?
phones are open 9-5PM 908 378 9192

Thank you for responding!

My ticket # is 247539
Sry for delay...A Mavic Air 3...Brand new model and was waiting on parts so we can fix. All quoted and will get it back to you as soon as they land. (about a week) Standby but you'll be airborne shortly :)

I moved these posts to their OWN thread instead of hijacking an older (and dead) thread.

Sincerely,
Allen
ADMIN

Reactions: Supernootz
Hello,

Just wanted to come back here and update. Got my drone back today and I'm pleased. The initial delay was due to the fact that since my drone was brand new to the market (Air 3) spare parts hadn't been distributed yet. Once it was explained to me I understood.

I feel like the repair was a fair price (especially in light of the free shipping both ways) and it was sent back to me packaged beautifully. I felt like I was opening up a new drone the way it was protected.

Ran it through it's paces and all is good. Thank you DDS DJI Drone Service.

Reactions: BigAl07 and DDS
Hello,

Just wanted to come back here and update. Got my drone back today and I'm pleased. The initial delay was due to the fact that since my drone was brand new to the market (Air 3) spare parts hadn't been distributed yet. Once it was explained to me I understood.

I feel like the repair was a fair price (especially in light of the free shipping both ways) and it was sent back to me packaged beautifully. I felt like I was opening up a new drone the way it was protected.

Ran it through it's paces and all is good. Thank you DDS DJI Drone Service.
Thank you for the detailed and thorough follow-up.

Safe Flights,
Allen

So happy with your last service that I decided to crash again today! I'll be shipping another drone back to you tomorrow (already got the ticket and FedEx label). Thanks in advance!

I'm glad you had good Customer Service with DDS but I am not affiliated with them at all. I'm ADMIN on this forum and they are one of our Approved Vendors.

Reactions: Supernootz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne