DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost 4K camera option

MountainMooseAZ

Reactions
After the latest update I no longer have a 4K option in my camera settings. Has anyone else come across this? Should I reinstall the update to see if it comes back?

Reactions: Radioflyers
After the latest update I no longer have a 4K option in my camera settings. Has anyone else come across this? Should I reinstall the update to see if it comes back?

Yes. I have had the same problem. I am going to revert to previous version.

Set your downlink resolution to 720p and the 4k option should come back.

I had same problem but resolved with camera settings reset.
I also havnt "searched for previous posts" as this forum is designed badly, but there may be an official answer from one of the more helpfull "well known members"

Reactions: Flycaster
No, you need to search for what has been answered 10x before posting a new thread.
Thanks. My downlink was set to HD which does not support 4K video. When I set it back to standard the 4k option returned.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78