DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Help!! I am terrified!

New Member...

I'm reading this post and I can see the guys is in desperate need of help so he turns to his fellow drone peeps, and instead of getting help he gets bashed for not having a GPS tracker. have you guys ever thought that maybe he did not know about the GPS tracker? That's why we're all here to learn help and share with each other, it's obvious he doesn't have the GPS tracker why don't the fellow drone people help him instead of bashing.

I think you need to re read whats going on here. he asked for a desperate plea of help, never followed the directions of posting his log right and never returned to update us. Now people are joking that he also got lost as we all wounder what happened to him and the drone.

Reactions: mlaczek
I think you need to re read whats going on here. he asked for a desperate plea of help, never followed the directions of posting his log right and never returned to update us. Now people are joking that he also got lost as we all wounder what happened to him and the drone.

I'm not joking, I'm worried about him. lot of wild animals in there, deep in the jungles of nicaragua :D
3rgXBPWdxZjK6WT3wc.gif

Just so everyone knows, we may never know what happened to him. But I can assure you all that if any of us have a problem, we can 1. Turn to each other for help. and 2. We can learn from each other in how to forensically find our quads when we do have a problem. Thanks to you all, now and in advance for the help you ALL are, even without the hoped for results.

Reactions: bvogel and mlaczek
Just so everyone knows, we may never know what happened to him. But I can assure you all that if any of us have a problem, we can 1. Turn to each other for help. and 2. We can learn from each other in how to forensically find our quads when we do have a problem. Thanks to you all, now and in advance for the help you ALL are, even without the hoped for results.
good words

You need to understand something. This was not 6pm in the evening, this was 1am in the morning, so yes it is a big deal.

Just like Cyberpower I was getting ready to go to my bed when I saw his post pop up. I stayed up until 3:30am just to see if I could help this guy get back his drone. No one except the two of us was up busy looking at logs, punching numbers into calculators and viewing terrain in Google Earth.
You talk about "wanting Instant Gratification". It's been a week and the guy has come back once to say he searched a single location.

What this does is just make life harder for the next guy that comes along saying I have an emergency and need help right away.
Thank you Robbie, I appreciate what you did, please do not let this case impede you from helping others in the future.

Hey guys, finally had a chance to get on this thread. I do not get notifications when you guys write. Earlier after one of you jumped to assume I was ungrateful I responded thanking all of you. I continued looking for it and had other people in the nearby surroundings looking for it too. On Wednesday, my little cousin passed away, he was 20. I guess you can imagine how unimportant a Drone becomes when something like that happens. Although the picture mlaczek posted looks just like nicaragua, the scene of the last couple of days for me was more like the picture attached(I am the one to the left). Anyways, I have discontinued my efforts on the search,plan to buy a Mavic w/o controller if they still sell them. In the mean time thank you all for your past and future help. I have gone through all the postings, harsh comments and trolling. Thank you all who came with sincere efforts to help. I am grateful. I hope you all continue with that same spirit and community that has helped so many other pilots. Take care, fly safely.View attachment 8273
I'm sorry pal! :(

New Member...

I'm reading this post and I can see the guys is in desperate need of help so he turns to his fellow drone peeps, and instead of getting help he gets bashed for not having a GPS tracker. have you guys ever thought that maybe he did not know about the GPS tracker? That's why we're all here to learn help and share with each other, it's obvious he doesn't have the GPS tracker why don't the fellow drone people help him instead of bashing.
Thank you, I did not know they made GPS for drones, I plan to get one with my next drone.

Hey guys, finally had a chance to get on this thread. I do not get notifications when you guys write. Earlier after one of you jumped to assume I was ungrateful I responded thanking all of you. I continued looking for it and had other people in the nearby surroundings looking for it too. On Wednesday, my little cousin passed away, he was 20. I guess you can imagine how unimportant a Drone becomes when something like that happens. Although the picture mlaczek posted looks just like nicaragua, the scene of the last couple of days for me was more like the picture attached(I am the one to the left). Anyways, I have discontinued my efforts on the search,plan to buy a Mavic w/o controller if they still sell them. In the mean time thank you all for your past and future help. I have gone through all the postings, harsh comments and trolling. Thank you all who came with sincere efforts to help. I am grateful. I hope you all continue with that same spirit and community that has helped so many other pilots. Take care, fly safely.View attachment 8273
Sorry for your loss. As I said in an earlier reply things like family exist too. Sorry it had to be this sort of family priority.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman