DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Mini, Can't Find Video

Chaosrider

Reactions
Where does DJI Fly hide the video cache these days?

I just lost my Mavic Mini, possibly due to prop icing. It was about 42º F when I took off, but no doubt colder at higher altitude.

It's gone; that terrain is unrecoverable. But the video was interesting as it was spinning in with a "prop/motor" error of some kind. But I can't find the video either.

Also, sadly, I'm now in the market for another Mavic Mini. All I need is the aircraft, but will consider packages as well. Send me a private message if you have one that you want to sell.

The flight was going well, up until the failure. I hope there's a way to recover that vid.

Any help greatly appreciated.

:-(

If you were recording on your phone/tablet or wherever you would have had to have told it to record, eh? So if you don't know then I don't think you have anything. Maybe there's a controller that does it automatically. Dunno about that.

If you were recording on your phone/tablet or wherever you would have had to have told it to record, eh? So if you don't know then I don't think you have anything. Maybe there's a controller that does it automatically. Dunno about that.
I found it.

When I first started using DJI Fly, the location of the vids on the phone was straightforward and obvious. Then there was a change a year or so ago, and it became a non-obvious multi-step process.

Since I never usually use that process...I just download the vids from the cards...I had forgotten how to do it.

But I got that sorted out, and the video is pretty dramatic. I'll edit it and post it sometime this weekend.

Thx,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear