DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LowePro Protactic 450 AW or Peak Design Everyday Pack 30L?

Last edited:
Reactions: DCDronePilot
Does anybody have these and if so, what are your thoughts on these backpacks?

I love this bag.

1st photo shown with:
Mavic Pro, remote, and battery (3 more batteries...but not shown)
1DX2 with 70-200 2.8L IS II attached
2 extra 1DX2 batteries
24‑70 f/2.8L II
100mm ‑ F/2.8 Macro
RODE mic
600EX-RT Flash (with extra batteries)
remote triggers
Rocket air blower and several microfiber lens wipes
MBPr (laptop)
Tripod (not shown, but attaches to side of bag)

img_3950-jpg.1246

2nd photo shown without Mavic gear and replaced with 5d3

IMG_4751.JPG

It appears to me that there are far many more fans of the LowePro Protactic 450 than the Peak Design Everyday Pack from everything I am seeing this far.

Reactions: Viper 1
I LOVE the LowePro 450. One of the best camera/film making gear bags I have ever used.

Is funny you meantioned this as is nearly the same direction for me. After everything I read about LowePro and how many love these packs, the durability, versatility, rain flys etc. Also add in the fact of new designs especially for UAVers, it's LowePro for me. Will get the digital camo LPP 450 AW as this can be packed and still have room to toss in some overnight cloths and/or. Will replace my beloved SOC pack as will be more gear specific since I travel much internationally. Will most likely also purchase their newer DroneGuard BP200 and place in my luggage. Much more portable for hikes, biking etc. Even can place a 2 liter hydration bladder or a tablet. In my SOC, I transfer the MPP controller and the UAV from their hard shell travel cases and place into DJI's travel bag but often batteries will leave in their travel case and toss in my bag along with the portable landing pad etc. Travel bag side pockets will have the car charger and Polor Pro filters and...front pouch, manuals, Xtra props, and the IPhone. then will toss this travel bag in my backpack. With the DroneGuar200, will be much more compact and can also carry some camera equipment and acc. with easy access.

I don’t own either of these bags, but I do own a Lowepro Flipside Trek 350aw, and it is the best camera/day bag I’ve ever owned (I’ve owned a lot).

Lowepro bags are very well made, if that helps.

Is Amazon’s seller Calumet a verified seller?
That seller has a 94% positive rating over the past 12 months (1818 rating in total). Plus, the order is fulfilled by Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos