DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2 batteries are here.

I imagine B&H will get their ration now that they have arrived stateside. I'm waiting on an extra batt and a flymore from B&H. I went ahead and bought 3 from DJI today. (I guess I'll cut 6 batt spaces in my Apache 4800.)

The two extras I ordered from DJI have been sitting at the DHL sort facility in Cinci for a couple days and now all that DHL is saying in their emails is,

"The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

At least they're in the US. I got the extra two with the FM pack but I feel for those who only have one and are waiting for more.

KB

Reactions: bluesgeek
I have a job coming up in three weeks that will entail several long days shooting from a boat off-shore. I was beginning to think I'd be not able to handle it without the P4P.

I am going to need a backup controller though. Any word on when we may see those become available?

I ordered my extra batteries and props on day of launch (to the UK)

My order is still sitting at "Payment Sucess" - despite them emailing me saying they are in stock!

Had a reminder on the batteries on DJI store - ordered today at 9am and had a delivery mail from DPD in UK that it’s coming tomorrow, happy about that as going on holiday at end of week and was worried wouldn’t arrive in time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise