DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2ED Spotlight on M3T?

Cookedinlh

Reactions
Does anyone know if it's possible to use the small Mavic2 ED Spotlight on the Mavic 3T . . . that spotlight was so useful on the ED that I seriously miss having that feature . . both day & night. There's apparently no SDK for the 3T so having that brightness and ON/OFF switch on the controller seems unlikely. Anyone don it . . those after market alternatives are $$$ pricey

I have been using the N3 SDK spotlight on the Mavic 3T. It has brightness controls and tracks the gimbal. It has its own software which automatically loads and shows its controls on the controller screen.

Reactions: Cookedinlh
I have been using the N3 SDK spotlight on the Mavic 3T. It has brightness controls and tracks the gimbal. It has its own software which automatically loads and shows its controls on the controller screen.
So which spotlight? (I want to use anM2E spot.) . Or is it a 3rd party light?have you got a screenshot of the interface or the hardware installed ? Thanks

Look on the Mavic 3T thread, it has pics of several aftermarket models. There is no DJI spotlight for the M3T

Thanks for the tips… I have an aftermarket spot, pretty bright with ON/OFF sw & adjustable power …(but only on the ground) not very handy the M2E spot had perfect inflight functionality except no pan tilt (that’s minor issue but the brightness and controller interface is what I want/need… the light is only $130 so can’t justify $400-1200 for lesser light

Well the one I have does brightness, tilt, has flashers on the side that are controllable in flight and only cost $345

Reactions: Cookedinlh

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom