DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2p photo thread

4wd

Premium Pilot
Reactions
First flight - from RAW, cropped slightly for framing.

42591565560_3872282274_o.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty shot. Camera has some very good possibilities indeed.

Paul C

Had a pretty nice sunset two nights ago and I grabbed a few panos. This one used the spherical option but I stitched it flat with another piece of software. The EXIF info: 1/60, f9, ISO 100 and the full image is 190mb but this image is downsampled to 3840x1223 for the Forum post.

Attachments

• oso-pano_4k_01.jpg
    oso-pano_4k_01.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 65
Those pictures are amazing. I’m not a professional photographer and am trying to decide between the pro and zoom and the more stills I see the more I’m leaning toward the pro. I foresee most of my work being still shots and I just can’t imagine the zoom will have the same quality as this pro.

Those pictures are amazing. I’m not a professional photographer and am trying to decide between the pro and zoom and the more stills I see the more I’m leaning toward the pro. I foresee most of my work being still shots and I just can’t imagine the zoom will have the same quality as this pro.

The zoom is effectively a cell phone camera and excellent at what it does, but not in the same league as a 1" back-illuminated sensor. It seemed like a no-brainer to me since crops from the Pro are going to be almost as good as zoomed images from the zoom. It all depends on your intended use.

Reactions: rfc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito