DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Massachusetts

westboro is nice.......off 288 lyman.....big parks and water.......just not saturday........they have teams play

me and a friend go alot... this is from my channel..........ill be there at lunch today......i work up there.....

yeah they work good.....that the big ipad air
I was looking into getting tablets I have an old tablet I want to try getting to work but it's not compatible with the app and then the only other tablets I'm interested in getting are all not compatible once I spend $400 on a tablet

I was looking into getting tablets I have an old tablet I want to try getting to work but it's not compatible with the app and then the only other tablets I'm interested in getting are all not compatible once I spend $400 on a tablet
i buy used on ebay.....right now you can find a refurb or used ipad mini 2........for the money its the best....they are about 100 to 125

Hi Jerryflah and other mavic owners

I've had mine for a month now, not much flight time yet, busy learning camera setting and more.
Jerry my cousin recently purchased the [1620 winery] in plymouth at the village landing market place.
So when the weather gets better i'm going to take some nice overhead pics for her. Good luck to all with
your drone's be safe and enjoy.
Just now checked my original post, I'll try to stop in some time and introduce myself

Fam has a beach house in Plymouth so luckily I've gotten to fly all over Plymouth! Nice area to check out! You're going to love it! First thing I did was hit the beach and maxed out the distance!
Cool I'm late on checking my original post. Stay in touch. We'll fly together sometime.

Posted a new thread but then saw this one, so just replying here..

Waiting on my mavic pro to arrive and scouting possible flying locations on North shore MA. Any one know why the B4UFly app has TEW MAC as an active airport still?

AFAIK Its condos and a golf course now.

Also what's the deal with notifying companies with helipads that you'll be flying in the area? Compaq Woburn is also in the vacinity.

b70d15cd84d7d8f7a6920dcbc6ec055e.jpg

Posted a new thread but then saw this one, so just replying here..

Waiting on my mavic pro to arrive and scouting possible flying locations on North shore MA. Any one know why the B4UFly app has TEW MAC as an active airport still?

AFAIK Its condos and a golf course now.

Also what's the deal with notifying companies with helipads that you'll be flying in the area? Compaq Woburn is also in the vacinity.

b70d15cd84d7d8f7a6920dcbc6ec055e.jpg
You dont have to notifly helipads as from what i understand. They list it tho as a warning and head up so your aware of it and keep an eye out for manned aircraft

Hello Massachusetts residents. I live In Westford. Lived in chelmsford most of my life. Bought a mavic recently and have been braving the cold to get some flight time. I’m trying out the middlesex county RC flyers field in Billerica today. Mostly just been flying over the frozen ponds and lakes recently. Anyone else local?

Hello Massachusetts residents. I live In Westford. Lived in chelmsford most of my life. Bought a mavic recently and have been braving the cold to get some flight time. I’m trying out the middlesex county RC flyers field in Billerica today. Mostly just been flying over the frozen ponds and lakes recently. Anyone else local?

I here ya! I live in Weymouth and just for a Mavic too. Good touch screen capable gloves! What is that RC flyers field? That sounds cool.

Sean

I here ya! I live in Weymouth and just for a Mavic too. Good touch screen capable gloves! What is that RC flyers field? That sounds cool.

Sean

Yeah I have a cheap pair that I found at a gas station for $3.99. They work fine. Hoping the subzero temps are done for the year anyway. I was out yesterday for a while trying out my DJI goggles in Groton. The RC field is in Billerica and it’s a place where people usually fly model aircraft. There is a BMX track there and it’s on a state forest. Lots of room to fly and no one bothers you. It’s odd because right across the street is a. A large prison. I’m surprised you can fly model aircraft and or drones over a prison like that or maybe not over but If you go 30 feet in the air you can see the whole prison. Kind of crazy.

Yeah, that sounds crazy that they let you fly that close to the Middlesex County house of corrections! I found the place online. Thanks for the tip!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmy poole