DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Massive Second Alarm Fire in Southwest Las Vegas!

Nice capture..... highly suspicious too - there was a similar under-construction apartment fire about a decade + ago that happened in the Henderson area - perhaps even in the same area if I recall correctly..... Given the number of new apartment buildings constructed in the U.S. (and in Vegas) over the past decade, it is rare they go up in flames during construction......

Reactions: VegasDronePilot
Nice capture..... highly suspicious too - there was a similar under-construction apartment fire about a decade + ago that happened in the Henderson area - perhaps even in the same area if I recall correctly..... Given the number of new apartment buildings constructed in the U.S. (and in Vegas) over the past decade, it is rare they go up in flames during construction......
Thanks! I am actually going down there later today to fly the aftermath of it. It was still burning yesterday at 4:30 when I was driving home. Also, the ATF was at scene yesterday too so more than likely this was arson.

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: VegasDronePilot
Henderson is far SouthEast of Vegas. this says southwest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones