DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed the Part 107

sarahb

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Woohoo! I passed the Part 107 exam with 100% Thanks everyone on this forum for the loads of information on many subjects.
I must add that since I started studying for the exam, the illegal things that people do in their videos flying their drones pop out at me like crazy. I'm not the police for the FAA but it seems that many have no regard for flying beyond line of sight, flying over people, and over moving cars. Sorry for the brief rant. I hope to do my part in keeping our business/hobby safe and profitable.

Congratulations!
Moved thread to correct location

Congratulations! Great job!

If I may ask, did you use one of the programs to help study? If so, which?

Reactions: sarahb
I passed the Part 107 exam with 100%
Congratulations! I know the pride you must feel and possibly the guilt you may feel from the way the test proctor looked and you and wondered how you aced the Exam…

I also aced the exam and proudly posted my score sheet… I have been following the remarks about the exam made by other members as I am active on numerous other sites and I know how much harder you had it than me when I tested so very long ago (2-years and Pre-RID…) and way back then Quadcopters only had two propellers… L :D L . . .

By the way the folks who Ace the Exam do not get a Gold Trim License… Double L 😁 L . . .

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad and sarahb
Congratulations! Great job!

If I may ask, did you use one of the programs to help study? If so, which?
No. I studied from various resources much of which are offered on the FAA website

did you use one of the programs to help study? If so, which?

I know yuu did not ask me but I also aced the exam and I blame it squarely on the Pilot Institutes Part 107 Course…

A lot of benefits with this course, if you fail, they refund your money, your subscription is "lifetime" and you also get a lot of other FREE benefits, including various courses…

Here is a link to get you started…

Online Ground School: Aviation Classes - Pilot Institute

You might even sign up for a free course…

If I am not mistaken but I think they are also sponsors on this web site...

Reactions: RodPad
flying beyond line of sight, flying over people, and over moving cars
Like anything else, you will have people who don't/won't obey the rules/laws. All you can do is your part in keeping drone flying safe.

Congratulations. I know it was a lot of studying. But , you have not only have gain a lot of knowledge, but now will be in place when the regulations tighten. Seriously, I see more places will either ask for the credentials or it will lower the stress level when dealing with local authorities. I know it has with me. Also a selling point for your business. I have no trouble asking perspective clients if their present pilots are licensed. Then I get to enlighten them.

My first step is that I have been asked to assist a Real Estate agent friend of mine to do aerial images for listings. I have been practicing a lot and the images are looking good.
I do Real Estate myself, both residential and commercial. If you ever need any tips/help, just let us know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez