DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Matheson Park, Coral Gables Sunrise

Beautiful outtakes... look forward to your video.
Thank you Tom. I can always depend on you for a kind word. I probably will start to work on the video tomorrow. I've been accumulating more assets, and have one more place to film. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate. It is getting hot again here! Summer is near.

Reactions: CvCow and Thomas B
Dale, how did you extract a still from your video? I have no idea how to do that.
Thanks.
The images were not extracted from a video! I take images by switching from video to camera. In the case of my timelapse videos, however, they are made up of a series of hundreds of stills, any one, of which, can be used for a still image.

Premier pro has an option to do that.....
Just to clarify, I did not ask that question. I answered it. The images were out-takes of a timelapse taken with the Nikon DSLR.

Wow. The sun reflecting off of the ocean looks real nice. I like to fly in golden hour, but I am always getting a haze from the sun. Is there anyway to fix this?

Wow. The sun reflecting off of the ocean looks real nice. I like to fly in golden hour, but I am always getting a haze from the sun. Is there anyway to fix this?
This image was taken with the Mavic 2 Pro and a 16ND filter. The sky was as clear as the image shows it. In processing, I did not use the drone-generated video. I never do. I save the images RAW on my settings and process the video with LRTimelapse5. (www.LRTimelapse.com). In this way, I can edit all images of the hyperlapse from the RAW files in Lightroom, and then covert them to JPG for the software program (LRTimelapse).

Wow! Top shelf images Dale! Beautiful. Particularly liked the palm trees shot!
Thanks Squidinc:

My favorites is the last one, which is the pre-sunrise jpg that requires clicking on the icon because it is a higher resolution image. The pink glow and the patterns in the water amazed me. I will be working on the video for a about a week. Still accumulating assets and have to go back and re-shoot one more thing.

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard