DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom (Lowered Price)

Sleepy

Reactions
$2,000 OBO. Original kit plus two regular smart batteries, four total. Very little use and everything works as should. Located in NW Oregon and can do PayPal. New price $1500 OBO20220624_092805.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. No rush. I'm on the Oregon Coast. I'm interested to know how many cycles the batteries have, total flight time, etc. I am in the market and have been looking at M2EZ.
No promises, but I am seriously looking.

Can't get the Pilot app to work on my android phone so am putting on my sc, will get it up as soon as I get it all figured out.

Thanks. No rush. I'm on the Oregon Coast. I'm interested to know how many cycles the batteries have, total flight time, etc. I am in the market and have been looking at M2EZ.
No promises, but I am seriously looking.
Reading your post earlier about the fire watch is what got me to get this posted today, I am just not the right pilot to get the real potential from this drone so was hoping to find one that could. Will work with you as much as I can if you think you want it, may even be able to meet at least half way from Estacada area so you can check it out before you buy.

Thanks a bunch. I was taken off "standby" a few minutes ago.
But it WAS the fire situation that got me thinking seriously.
The only thing I wish the M2EZ had/has would be a range finder. Am I wrong or does it have range-finding capability?

was just looking today from a link from a different thread at dronenerds.com and they have a pretty good run down on what it can do. Working on the flight records and other info, should have them for you shortly. ( If my granddaughter will slow down a little.)

I did buy this used and not sure if this shows the time that he had on it but I think it does.
The two regular batteries have 29 and 31 charges on them then the self heating ones are
10 and 12 charges on them. Let me know if there is anything else I can check for you.
20220912-135043.JPG

Would you be interested in an Inspire 1 Pro kit in trade? 5 batteries, one is not great, only charges part way. FPV camera in nose cone with FPV monitor. Two remoted and Zenmuse X5 all in a locking backpack hard case.

Reactions: ajobmusee
Would you be interested in an Inspire 1 Pro kit in trade? 5 batteries, one is not great, only charges part way. FPV camera in nose cone with FPV monitor. Two remoted and Zenmuse X5 all in a locking backpack hard case.
I am sorry but that would be way more drone than I would use, that is the main reason I am trying to sell this one.

Reading your post earlier about the fire watch is what got me to get this posted today, I am just not the right pilot to get the real potential from this drone so was hoping to find one that could. Will work with you as much as I can if you think you want it, may even be able to meet at least half way from Estacada area so you can check it out before you buy.
So sorry. It is like I fell off the planet. I think it ony fair to let you know... There has been an amazing and unfortunate change in "the force". Nothing to post here, but to say I appreciate your Communication and the interaction we had. I hope you were able to sell your drone. I have a lot of catching up to do here.

WOW! YIKES!!!
I have my M2EA for sale but the difference between our asking price is shocking!!!
Is there something wrong with yours? Crash?
Am I asking too much?

I also have very little flight time and several charge-ups in case I received a call for SAR, but other than that: It is like new!

I'm dropping my asking to $6,500 instead of the $8,000 I was asking...
Find it here: Mavic 2EA + For Sale

Thanks in Advance...
Blessings!
There is a lot of differences between the two drones so the prices are about right for both drones as far as I can tell.
Mine has not been crashed and nothing is wrong with it.

Reactions: Chaplain Cody
So sorry. It is like I fell off the planet. I think it ony fair to let you know... There has been an amazing and unfortunate change in "the force". Nothing to post here, but to say I appreciate your Communication and the interaction we had. I hope you were able to sell your drone. I have a lot of catching up to do here.
Still for sale, can make you a really good deal on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR