DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 gimbal reset

Anders

Reactions
Mavic 2 can reset gimbal to center position after moving it up, down left or right but the camera always centers DOWN first. Is it possble to center the camera forward first?

So is the consensus that when moving the camera gimbal left/right using the screen "tap and drag method", there is no way to reset the camera to center, gently? Not knowing where center is can be a problem to navigate. The only method I see available is to use C2 to look straight down and come back up, in order to center the camera, which is a hassle. It would seem to me that DJI would have thought of this when they put in the ability to control the camera to swivel 90 degree looking RIGHT or LEFT, as well controlling pitch by using the tap and drag method on the screen. Maybe DJI will update the firmware to support auto-centering in a later update. It's really needed on the M2. Even if I had to manually move the camera to center, that would be acceptable. If there was only a gauge on the screen that tells me where center is. Seems like a simple thing to add.

Reactions: alex_markov
When gimbal position is altered by screen, or wheel for that matter, I wish initial position on C2 push was horizontal, not down.

it does! both horizontally and vertically. YAy =).
a different button for me, but whatever button you set up for down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear