DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Memory Card Capacity

My decision was 3x32Gb SanDisk Extreme v30 /work perfect/- idea is to change battery and card on one landing, but... till now I change 1 card on 2 battery. In one 32Gb card you can record 42 min 4K 10bit video or 1131 20Mp Jpg+RAW photos on M2P...

I tend to change card with battery. That way, if/when i lose the drone i dont lose the photos from previous flights.

So my new MP2 Zoom comes tomorrow. I just found out it doesn't come with a memory card? Will the one that came with my original Mavic Pro work with it? I don't know what size or brand it was but can take a road trip to get it if it will work.

So my new MP2 Zoom comes tomorrow. I just found out it doesn't come with a memory card? Will the one that came with my original Mavic Pro work with it? I don't know what size or brand it was but can take a road trip to get it if it will work.
If it is a UHS 1 class 3 rated card, it should.
The '3' should show inside a U.

The M2 series comes with 8GB storage. Not much for 4K video.

Samsung evo+ 256GB works fine. Reads and writes near 100MB/s so taking data off the card is very fast

For the MA I find 32gb plenty. For the M2P I prefer 64gb and I’m like others I rotate them every battery or so.

Higher capacities are useful when travelling. Yes there’s an inherent risk in putting a lot of data on one card but sometimes needs must.

SanDisk Extreme U3 spec for me also. Never had a problem with them.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs