DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

kenjiekun

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I have an issue with regards to RC not connecting to my Mavic 2 pro. I was able to fly the drone probably less than 10 flights only but the last one just disconnects by itself and that's it. I never flew it for 2 years now trying to research on how to resolve the issue. Just recently DJI updated their DJI Assistant 2 and I was so excited as it might finally fix my drone but unfortunately, I got stuck with the message "The device connection is unstable. Please reconnect the device, then enter the firmware upgrade page to confirm the upgrade information "at 68% transmission of software. After the message, DJI Assistant 2 would not detect my drone anymore. I tried to open/close the software multiple times, tried to disconnect/reconnect my usb to type -c cables and tried to change USB slots in my computer but nothing worked. Now, I really got stuck. Did someone experienced the same issue here? Can you share how you resolve the issue. Thank you and advance. Appreciate you all.

Attachments

• DJI assistant 2 Mavic 2 Pro Error.jpg
    DJI assistant 2 Mavic 2 Pro Error.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm not sure why you posted in the Photo/Video showcase forum, but have moved it to the correct spot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nkbran white