DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P & Assistant Simulator on Mac: can't take off with USB connected

bushmiller

Reactions
Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Assistant 2 on a Macbook Pro. Has anyone gotten the Assistant Simulator to work (not the standalone sim app)?

I updated my firmware with the Assistant app, so that's working. And when I click on the simulator, I can get as far as the Simulator UI screen. I removed the props as I've heard is recommended or necessary, but I can't take off using the Go app (iPhone connected to RC); I get a warning that USB cable should be disconnected, but I think that's the only way to connect drone to the Assistant app?

Any suggestions?

Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Assistant 2 on a Macbook Pro. Has anyone gotten the Assistant Simulator to work (not the standalone sim app)?

I updated my firmware with the Assistant app, so that's working. And when I click on the simulator, I can get as far as the Simulator UI screen. I removed the props as I've heard is recommended or necessary, but I can't take off using the Go app (iPhone connected to RC); I get a warning that USB cable should be disconnected, but I think that's the only way to connect drone to the Assistant app?

Any suggestions?
I have had trouble connecting through Bluetooth with my Mavic Cine over the past few years. My iPhone 13 is saved as a connection from when I have connected but since updating to the latest firmware I cannot connect again. This is really a problem when I am flying in an airport zone and need to unlock and I do that a great deal. I see here that some people have successfully connected via lightning to USB-C. I’ll give that a try today, but I have a production on Tuesday near the airport and need a fail-proof connection. Thanks in advance for anyone who has tips for this issue. It’s funny but my old Inspire 2 connects immediately and never gives me this problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J