DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Controller unable to connect to Assistant 2 (consumer drones series)in Windows

patrickweiss

Reactions
I am unable to connect the DJI RC Controller to Assistant 2 (consumer drones series) in Windows 11.It connects to Mac OS on the same machine and same port with the same cable(safe to assume that there is no issue with the hardware)
I have disabled the Firewall but do not see the RC remote.The remote does show up under usb devices in Windows when connected via Cable.
I need to connect the RC to Windows as I need to do the FCC mod(which only works through windows).
Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Are you very familiar with windows? what do you see when you look at the properties of the USB device that shows up???
You may need a driver for win 11 to allow the assistant 2 program to "see" the usb device.

Are you very familiar with windows? what do you see when you look at the properties of the USB device that shows up???
You may need a driver for win 11 to allow the assistant 2 program to "see" the usb device.
I’ll log in when I get home and post a screen shot.

You are 100% correct.Shows up as a Bulk interface (drivers not installed).
I went and installed the assistant 2 on a colleague’s PC running Windows 10 and Assistant 2 see’svthe remote.
This fix will have to do until I can figure out how to update the driver.I will contact Dji for this.
Thank you for your assistance.👍🏻

Hello,
Having problems too to get DJI RC-N1 controller recognised by Windows 10.
It is seen here as 'C5' with unavailable driver.
Where can I find the appropriate driver?
Thanks for your help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman