DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro with priority shipping is coming from China? Anyone else?

Apollo12230

Reactions
I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro right when they went up in the DJI store and I used the priorty shipping coupon. I would've thought that DJI would have at least a decent stock of Mavics sitting in the US, especially to go to those with priority shipping. I live in Southern CA and my Mavic is coming Wednesday morning, so it isn't gonna take that long but I'm still curious about the China thing.

So, does anyone actually have their drone being shipped from somewhere in the US? Also, anyone from the west coast have theirs being shipped earlier than Wednesday? If yes to any of these, did you use a priority shipping coupon?

Every DJI release I have gotten was shipped from china. Sorry, your getting a cheap chinese product and now you know the original source.

I used a priority coupon and mine is arriving from China to SoCal on Wednesday as well. It’s probably much more cost effective for them to warehouse the drones overseas than to get a warehouse in the US.

Yeah- me too. Mine is arriving Tuesday to SoCal. Interesting is there is a member from China here who says his is being shipped from California. There must be some tax effect for them doing it this way (?)

Reactions: Lapeer20m
Ordered my Pro Thursday and got FedEx # for Wednesday morning to Nevada.

I don't know or heard of the priority coupon but I don't see how it could ship any faster than this from China.

Ordered my Pro Thursday and got FedEx # for Wednesday morning to Nevada.

I don't know or heard of the priority coupon but I don't see how it could ship any faster than this from China.

Same delivery date here. i had the coupon also. Very clever way for them get people to buy from them.

Same here. Ordered the evening of announcement and will be here on 29th before 10:30 am.

I ordered mine at 11pm Thursday night and FedX is saying Wensday also to Florida.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman