DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Range Test

continuecrushing

Reactions
So I usually do range tests with my new drones to see how far they can go, but typically more for what the video feed looks like. I put this in both the zoom and pro sections of the forum, as I technically tested both but this video is based only on the zoom. I suspect the distances for both should be about the same.

Now the first test I did with the Mavic 2 Pro didn't go as far-but that's because when I was checking my screen record later I realized that I started with a battery at 79%. Not sure how that happened, but I guess I forgot to top off the battery after an update I suppose.

Reactions: Matchalance
The range on these things is impressive. I will have to do a test comparing the M1, to the M2. From what little I have seen it is much better, and has the 5.8 which will help people in congested areas.

So I usually do range tests with my new drones to see how far they can go, but typically more for what the video feed looks like. I put this in both the zoom and pro sections of the forum, as I technically tested both but this video is based only on the zoom. I suspect the distances for both should be about the same.

Now the first test I did with the Mavic 2 Pro didn't go as far-but that's because when I was checking my screen record later I realized that I started with a battery at 79%. Not sure how that happened, but I guess I forgot to top off the battery after an update I suppose.

Good stuff, you had good contact all along. How did you do the active PNP on the screen?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard