DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 and DJI Care Refresh

leebroath

Reactions
Hi folks,

I have a Mavic 3 Fly More Combo arriving today, but do DJI still do the care package for it’s first year (or some kind of free warranty)

If I remember correctly, I had some type of cover in 2019 when I purchased the drone, once the 1st year was just up, I received an email from DJI and purchased the care refresh.

I can’t remember thought when I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro it gave me some type of cover free for a year, my memory is vague.

Has anyone else purchased the refresh for the Mavic 3, or not bothered and went straight to an insurance company?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Hi folks,

I have a Mavic 3 Fly More Combo arriving today, but do DJI still do the care package for it’s first year (or some kind of free warranty)

If I remember correctly, I had some type of cover in 2019 when I purchased the drone, once the 1st year was just up, I received an email from DJI and purchased the care refresh.

I can’t remember thought when I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro it gave me some type of cover free for a year, my memory is vague.

Has anyone else purchased the refresh for the Mavic 3, or not bothered and went straight to an insurance company?

The 1 year DJI warranty covers proven manufacturing defects only. Refresh covers pilot error crashes. PAP insurance is available through State Farm everywhere except CA.

be careful which one you go for and look into the excesses, especially the flyaway cover.

Are you saying 3rd party insurance is now a legal requirement?

No bud, 3rd Party Insurance cover would allow you to pay monthly, instead of one lump sum to DJI
It may also be a lot cheaper! The State Farm Personal Articles Policy in the U.S. is only $75 per year for up to $3000 worth of listed drones. Don't even need to recover the drone, and no deductible! Also covers theft and fire, which are DJI exclusions.

The 1 year DJI warranty covers proven manufacturing defects only. Refresh covers pilot error crashes. PAP insurance is available through State Farm everywhere except CA.
I have Care Refresh but I'm still looking for 3rd party coverage. I got a quote from AMA . . . what is State Farms problem with us Californians?

I have Care Refresh but I'm still looking for 3rd party coverage. I got a quote from AMA . . . what is State Farms problem with us Californians?
In New Zealand Crombie Lockwood will insure a non-commercial drone while in use under your Contents Policy!! Might pay to ask around? Good luck!

No idea!
Too many pot headed drone pilots? 🤣
Weather too conducive to drone flying, increasing the risk of loss?
😆😆😆 yeah we have A LOT of them out here . . .

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman