DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Error SSD notice code10089 !

nevadariver

Reactions
Corrupted SSD Drive! i have a Mavic 3 Cine .. and i have recently recied unending notices of a 10089 error in the SSD storage simple format does not work i have to do a long format using and entire battery to format the SSD IT due to this storage notice i can onlly use the card when on site and the SSD drive is worthless anyone else getting this error code on Mavic 3 Cine?? Thanks for your assistance.

Corrupted SSD Drive! i have a Mavic 3 Cine .. and i have recently recied unending notices of a 10089 error in the SSD storage simple format does not work i have to do a long format using and entire battery to format the SSD IT due to this storage notice i can onlly use the card when on site and the SSD drive is worthless anyone else getting this error code on Mavic 3 Cine?? Thanks for your assistance.
Contact DJI Support

Reactions: ssvdh66
So I had this error code. I couldn't find any information on it. I contacted DJI did everything they said and nothing worked. I was worried about sending my cine out in the mail but I did. Turns out it was a $620 repair. Thankfully it was covered under warranty.

I had the same issue. Contacted DJI and did everything they said. There was no way to fix it. I mailed it out and was worried. Almost died when I saw my brand new $5300 drone needed a $600 repair. Fortunately DJI is covering the cost and doing it for free.
Screenshot_20220727-135535_Outlook.jpg

So I had this error code. I couldn't find any information on it. I contacted DJI did everything they said and nothing worked. I was worried about sending my cine out in the mail but I did. Turns out it was a $620 repair. Thankfully it was covered under warranty.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

AFAIK the cine uses a removable NVME 2230 1TB SSD so no idea why they'd replace the entire core board if the drive is dying. Starting to wonder what quality NAND they're using, hopefully not QLC NAND as that has very limited write cycles (typically 200TBW)

You said a whole bunch of things that went over my head. But I was surprised when I saw they were replacing a board. The drone was throwing the error code right out of the box. I had it for 2 days before I shipped it back. For $5,000 I would be highly disappointed in them using subpar components.

You said a whole bunch of things that went over my head. But I was surprised when I saw they were replacing a board. The drone was throwing the error code right out of the box. I had it for 2 days before I shipped it back. For $5,000 I would be highly disappointed in them using subpar components.
My comments are more indicative of the lifespan of the product over a number of cycles. Your situation would be more typical of a DOA scenario. Its quite possible some other component on the board died or its just SOP to replace the entire core board when the SSD dies.
Its more than likely they've just sent you back another refurbished drone (check the serial) and kept yours to be repaired and redeployed at a later date), however my expectation is they would replace the entire unit with a new drone out of the box if it was a DOA.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark