DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Night Mode over Center City Philadelphia

BKushner

That was a truly amazing film! I am extremely impressed with your flying. The video was beautiful. I am going to attempt trying the night vision video tomorrow night but I will not be flying amongst the high buildings of my downtown section, only hovering.

Can you help me with your shutter, iso, and aperture settings?

Dale

BKushner

That was a truly amazing film! I am extremely impressed with your flying. The video was beautiful. I am going to attempt trying the night vision video tomorrow night but I will not be flying amongst the high buildings of my downtown section, only hovering.

Dale
He was probably flying in Cine Mode. It makes any flight light smooth and dramatic. When I use the Cine mode or slow flight mode, video's look amazing. No jerky flight movements. The real skill is to fly like that in normal or sport mode.

He was probably flying in Cine Mode. It makes any flight light smooth and dramatic. When I use the Cine mode or slow flight mode, video's look amazing. No jerky flight movements. The real skill is to fly like that in normal or sport mode.
Yes you could be correct but I would still like to know the ISO,aperture,and shutter speed
Dale

BKushner

Dale
I was 4K 30 Shutter 1/30th ISO 1600 F/2.8

Was not in Cine mode..never use it.I was flying at 30 mph Here's the flight log DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

I was 4K 30 Shutter 1/30th ISO 1600 F/2.8
Many, many thanks, B.K. I am planning a day to night timelapse with both my Nikon DSLR and M3 as pat of a video I am working on. Here is an out take from last week but I want to make it better- see attachment

Dale
Miami River .jpg

Reactions: Howard70

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trubbaman