DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro Drone Only

If my converter is right, that would be $1943. If DJI follow the previous pattern, drone only compared to with RC will sell for $280 less. Still less overall, the RC has been selling about $208 on eBay plus the 65w charger sale price. You would be about break even but still better with drone only but only by a small amount. I went with the RC included version and will stash the RC somewhere until I sell the drone which I think will sell better overall including an RC. If you’re the type that keeps things until they expire, drone only is the definite choice.

Reactions: GadgetGuy and Starz
If my converter is right, that would be $1943. If DJI follow the previous pattern, drone only compared to with RC will sell for $280 less. Still less overall, the RC has been selling about $208 on eBay plus the 65w charger sale price. You would be about break even but still better with drone only but only by a small amount. I went with the RC included version and will stash the RC somewhere until I sell the drone which I think will sell better overall including an RC. If you’re the type that keeps things until they expire, drone only is the definite choice.

This is the way. I sold my Mavic 3 yesterday and shipped it with a brand new, never used RC that came with it originally. I don't think it would have sold as quickly as drone only (and I keep 0 inventory on hand that isn't producing value). That said, can the RC that comes with the base Mavic 3 Pro also be used on something like a Mini 3 Pro?

This is the way. I sold my Mavic 3 yesterday and shipped it with a brand new, never used RC that came with it originally. I don't think it would have sold as quickly as drone only (and I keep 0 inventory on hand that isn't producing value). That said, can the RC that comes with the base Mavic 3 Pro also be used on something like a Mini 3 Pro?
Yes and the Air 2S.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Mind sharing that skew?
@Advexure was the one who would know that. DJI won't even now publicly acknowledge that it exists, but the description was on their website on the day of release. Just no price, and not listed as a Shop Now option, below the Pricing and Combos descriptions.

IMG_0917.jpeg

@Advexure was the one who would know that. DJI won't even now publicly acknowledge that it exists, but the description was on their website on the day of release. Just no price, and not listed as a Shop Now option, below the Pricing and Combos descriptions.

View attachment 164955
Thanks for the tag. Unfortunately there have been zero updates on a Mavic 3 Pro Drone Only SKU. 😕

According to this website, the sku for the M3Pro drone only is: SKU CP.MA.00000651.01

Reactions: GadgetGuy
According to this website, the sku for the M3Pro drone only is: SKU CP.MA.00000651.01
Excellent. Wonder what happens when you actually place an order with them for it. Doesn't state backordered, or preorder, or unavailable! They will just take your money! HAH! Also no details whatsoever about what is and isn't included, if and when they ever fulfill your order. LOL!
Camrise/DJINYC.com seems a little sketchy to me!

Of note, DJI originally stated on their website in my post above that it excludes any charger. You'll need to share chargers with an existing Mavic 3 or buy one separately for the Drone Only Mavic 3 Pro configuration.

However, we now at least have the SKU!
Now to find a reputable reseller, who actually has them in stock!
Might be some time next year! LOL!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman