DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Strobe lights

Sure, in a perfect world Id have that thing lit up like a Christmas tree with different colored lights showing different directions and whatever BUT it's not a perfect world and I have very limited space on my "larger" Mavic 3. hmm..

I DO have one single Firehouse Arc V strobe that I have on the bottom of the drone more for MY awareness as opposed to airplanes or others which is really a nnon-issue. I fly around 200 feet or less almost always.

This particular strobe is quite bright and it took me two other purchases of inferior lights before I found this one which I can see almost a mile out during the day and at least 2 miles out at night. Im on the coast in Savannah GA and these examplkes of my flights are over intercoastal waterways... Rivers and marsh.

I know you've seen the link but here you go, again. It's worth the expense and lives up to the reviews. I promise.

Please post a link to your strobes. Thank you.

The ARC V's are the best I've purchased so far.

I've tried the smaller ones that are shrink wrapped and they have failed over time. It may be the flexing of the circuit board when applying / removing from the aircraft with the 3m fasteners (Velcro).

The 3-d printed holders work well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147