Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New PRO Strobe Lights From Firehouse Technology

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
I just wanted to make everyone aware that Firehouse Technology, the leader in drone strobes, has come out with 2 new PRO models for the ARC V and Micro strobe line.
The ARC V Pro is now a multi-color and includes a remote. The Micro Pro is the brightest strobe light that Firehouse offers with 3 10watt LED's (the ARC V has 5 3watt LED's).
I did a video on the new strobe lights below, and of course we offer mounts for both strobes on all the popular DJI drones on our website as well as the new strobe lights.

Excellent timing @Aerial-Pixel. We are going to equip our Fleet at the Fire Dept with the Micro Pros and we will be getting everything we can through you at:

Thank you for supporting www.MavicPilots.com and thank you for staying up to speed on all the latest and greatest goodies for us!! You make it EASY to stay on the edge :)

Thanks for explaining the differences; not so clear on the FH website. I have a ton of non-pro strobes so probably going to have to swap them all out for the pro strobes over the next year. Wish I could see a side-by-side for comparison. Couple of questions Ryan, do you not sell the 3-pack? Also the strobe with the remote, are you going to need 3 separate remotes if you mount 3 strobes on your drone?

We use the Arc V with all the Mavic Wet Suits , as they can attach right to the Wet Suits on all sides without any mounts. These lights are just easy to use and incredibly bright. Were going to upgrade to the Arc V Pro with the remote as that is a fantastic upgrade to save my eyes. Ordered Thank you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torque
I just wanted to make everyone aware that Firehouse Technology, the leader in drone strobes, has come out with 2 new PRO models for the ARC V and Micro strobe line.

Thank you Aerial-Pixel for sharing the update.

Big fan of your 3-D printed mounts and the Arc V's that I purchased years ago for my MA2.

:)

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Thanks for explaining the differences; not so clear on the FH website. I have a ton of non-pro strobes so probably going to have to swap them all out for the pro strobes over the next year. Wish I could see a side-by-side for comparison. Couple of questions Ryan, do you not sell the 3-pack? Also the strobe with the remote, are you going to need 3 separate remotes if you mount 3 strobes on your drone?
We don't offer a 3-pack, Firehouse may. You get a remote with each strobe light, but one remote can run them all.

I appreciate your support!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown