DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2s with smart controller

Bought the air 2s on preorder and sold my mavic 2 pro i have always had lag on the screen, footage is fine just a bit annoying, dji will not anwser my requests and the 3 updates have not cured it so just be aware if you are thinking of buying one, worked like a dream with the 2 pro

I was in NY and I went to the most famous photo store ...no need write the name ...I asked about when will be again in stock the kit Mavic 2s and smart controller. The agent seems did not know that the kit was not in stock but coming soon.
He explain me that out of stock was because DJI WILL PUT INSIDE THE KIT THE NEW SMART CONTROLLER - PRO - the same od Mavic 3 . And infact the kit is again in stock BUT with the new SC PRO.
So i have to think that they update the Mavic 2s so that can be used with the SC pro.
Somebody can confirm what they said me? Sorry for my english...

I was in NY and I went to the most famous photo store ...no need write the name ...I asked about when will be again in stock the kit Mavic 2s and smart controller. The agent seems did not know that the kit was not in stock but coming soon.
He explain me that out of stock was because DJI WILL PUT INSIDE THE KIT THE NEW SMART CONTROLLER - PRO - the same od Mavic 3 . And infact the kit is again in stock BUT with the new SC PRO.
So i have to think that they update the Mavic 2s so that can be used with the SC pro.
Somebody can confirm what they said me? Sorry for my english...
No issue on the English, I followed. They do have the Air 2S with the RC Pro but I have not seen any rumors of it working with the Mavic 2 series.

No issue on the English, I followed. They do have the Air 2S with the RC Pro but I have not seen any rumors of it working with the Mavic 2 series.
Should be very stupid and bad if they seel - DJI - a kit where the drone no work with the SC which is included in the same kit... will be impossible fly the drone because there is ONLY that type of controller.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb