Mavic Air now IN STOCK on Amazon

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
A few authorized DJI dealers now have Mavic Airs and Mavic Air Fly More Combos in stock on Amazon. You can get one shipped to you as soon as Friday, February 2nd.

See a list of what's currently available here.

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
Yep -- a lot of them sold out already this morning. More are now available with delivery as soon as Friday.

You can get them from Best Buy online. I totally impulse bought it today and it's already shipped with scheduled delivery tomorrow. I really have to ban myself from online shopping one of these days! :D

You can get them from Best Buy online. I totally impulse bought it today and it's already shipped with scheduled delivery tomorrow. I really have to ban myself from online shopping one of these days! :D

Lol that would be no fun! :D Enjoy the Air, safe flying!

Reactions: tomnjfl
Does yours show being delivered today?

Does yours show being delivered today?

Totally surprised, I just got it. I 100% thought Best Buy wasn’t going to come through but here it is. Ordered literally at around 4pm yesterday and showed up 12:30 today to my office.

Attachments

• 59C6FDB3-7B30-4D97-BF2F-3B849C3C0851.jpeg
    59C6FDB3-7B30-4D97-BF2F-3B849C3C0851.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Advexure
Totally surprised, I just got it. I 100% thought Best Buy wasn’t going to come through but here it is. Ordered literally at around 4pm yesterday and showed up 12:30 today to my office.

Enjoy it! Safe flying. Share your feedback once you're all out of batteries :D

Bought mine off Amazon and got it in two days! Enjoy!

Gotta love Amazon shipping. Super fast!

Reactions: KevinPritchett
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR