DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic arrives 5/12/17 Christmas in May

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Before it arrives, read the online manual and then read it again. Once the Mavic arrives, set it up and read the online manual while doing this. Before you start your first flight, read the online manual again. Make sure you register it direct with the FAA (not a different scam site) for $5 (if in the US).

Reactions: Brunovic
I wish Traxxas made the Mavic. You would be able to get parts for it, it would tough as nails, and you could actually buy one once it was announced.

I hope Traxxas sells alot of the Aton and continues to expand on it and improve it's features. They are a great company.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Before it arrives, read the online manual and then read it again. Once the Mavic arrives, set it up and read the online manual while doing this. Before you start your first flight, read the online manual again. Make sure you register it direct with the FAA (not a different scam site) for $5 (if in the US).

I have read through Mavic 3 times and refer back to it with questions. This site is also an excellent information source. Appreciate all the input.

Yes drone is registered! Now that one needs not to register, wonder how long to recover my $5.

I want my $5 back?

I wish Traxxas made the Mavic. You would be able to get parts for it, it would tough as nails, and you could actually buy one once it was announced.

I hope Traxxas sells alot of the Aton and continues to expand on it and improve it's features. They are a great company.

I resurched and planned to purchase Traxxas Aton for 7 months. Zoom! Zoom!
I have a speed addiction. Anton was also in price range discussed with wife. Then in two weeks decided to buy Mavic. If /when she recovers from cost of Mavic I will buy Anton. :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman