DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic battery not charging

Hi all those Mavic pilots, I have a battery that when connected to charger blinks also 16 times as 2 blinks per second rate and then stops for 5 seconds and blinks again 16 times, and so on.
I just read that it means it was a over current, so the question if anyone knows how to reset this error ?
the battery seems to start when press the on button and stop as normal start stop procedure, but do not charge.

any hint?
I have the same problem, any idea if this can be fixed or what caused it

I am brand new to this. As matter of fact, I just got my first drone ever, in the mail last night. Mavic Pro. I first tried the hub all night. Now, I have a single battery plugged in directly to the cord and after 5 hours, only the single light at the bottom flashes. Now, if I hold the button down for a few seconds, multiple lights flash then it stacks to all solid but goes back to a single light. Does that indicate full????

Holding down the button on my M2 batteries used to show what I believe is it's life. Now it doesn't do that, only state of charge.

Seriously, a four-bay battery charger that only charges one battery at a time. Could you come up with a more frustrating and inferior system if you tried....?
Yes... having to change and remove batteries x4 on a single battery charger.
But I think we’re getting off OP’s topic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147