DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic controller

robert1305

Reactions
New to this hobby and I am getting to grips with the different settings I need to make the Mavic fly the way I want it to.

The thing is does the drone have to be switched on all the time to carry out controller settings ?

Regards Bob

What do you mean by carry out controller settings?

The drone has to be on if you wish to change settings in the DJI Go app.

Hi thanks for the reply:)

I mean to alter the stick settings and the video settings and various other settings.

The thing is I want to take my time to get things right and all the time the drone is getting warm, I have a laptop cooler pad with a fan, and I was wondering if there is an point in using this ?

Hi thanks for the reply:)

I mean to alter the stick settings and the video settings and various other settings.

The thing is I want to take my time to get things right and all the time the drone is getting warm, I have a laptop cooler pad with a fan, and I was wondering if there is an point in using this ?

Yes, the Mavic will have to be on for those settings to be changed. The drone has a fan in it, if it gets too warm the fan will kick in to keep the internals at an appropriate temperature. Same as the controller. It usually kicks in after 2-3 minutes of idling (depending on ambient temperature).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78