DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Drones from Ebay

Berf

Reactions
Anyone have any experience with Ebay seller "infinity-drones" ? They have some ridiculously low prices on all different models of Mavic Drones. Just wondering if this is too good to be true.

Disregard. This listing looks misleading. I think it must be for just the controller, and doesn't include the drone. I can't see any way they could be selling a Mini 3 Pro with the controller for $300.

Reactions: mobilehomer
Disregard. This listing looks misleading. I think it must be for just the controller, and doesn't include the drone. I can't see any way they could be selling a Mini 3 Pro with the controller for $300.

It looks almost like a bait-and-switch listing. The title says drone and remote, but when you click into the details, it's just the remote. That kind of shenanigans would be enough to stay away from that seller.

I have received batterys from infinity drones but never a drone from them. I have purchased Drones on eBay but only from Camrise ( DJI New York) or from a seller I can contact before the sale.
I would pass on this simply because of the dishonest add You shouldn't have to click on the details to find out what your really getting when you see a "Main" add.
I don't believe I myself will be purchasing from them again if this is their tactic.

I've bought a new Mavic 3 flyaway replacement from "flownzone" for a good price. DJI honored a standard warranty when I registered it with them.
I also bought an M3 battery from the "dronesuperstore". It came with a 2 year extended warranty from Square Trade and was new in a sealed box from DJI.
Good luck on eBay so far.

Anyone have any experience with Ebay seller "infinity-drones" ? They have some ridiculously low prices on all different models of Mavic Drones. Just wondering if this is too good to be true.
It's definitely just the controller: Security Measure

Anytime a deal looks to good to be true, it probably is. This drone is broken, stolen, or the ad is fake and you would be sending your money to a fake seller. I have lost money on eBay before and it burned me pretty bad. I find it hard to trust eBay anymore. When buying my last two drones, I bought them from Sam's Club and the Air2S from DJI directly to make sure I was buying legit drones. Never had a problem with either.

You have to be careful with online sites like ebay, amazon etc, geographically they can send a link to another product of similar brand, if an item or pricing isn't shipped from one in the sellers country.
Like DJI won't let me view their store in the US, it always directs me to the Aussie site.

The ad shows legitimate to me as per post #11, but I note the seller is in the US like the OP of the thread, so quite strange.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian