DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic flashing yellow 3 flashes in flight. Help!

Mark08

Reactions
I have 2 mavics. One sometimes will flash yellow 3 times and repeat during flight. My other mavic flashes green. No loss of signal or anything else I can tell. Any ideas what this means?

No this 3 yellow flashes and stops 3 yellow flashes and stops and so forth

Reactions: Mikeg
I have several batteries and it does this no matter which one I use

I guess I'm sending one back no one seems to know what 3 yellow flashes means

Please watch it from the moment you power it on and record the colors of the flashes and how many. Three yellow flashes repeating is not a normal light sequence.

Once I get going I see three flashes yellow then stops then 3 more and so on. Later will go back to green flashes

IMU needs to be calibrate. I think this is it. I had yellow flashing light when I didn't calibrate.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry, I'm colorblind and the entire flashing light system is `TOTAL BS in my book. Haha. So glad there is a screen. If you aren't getting an alert in your GO app, then I'd just be chill. Are you sure your batteries have been updated too?

I have never seen that pattern on my Mavic, but I think it means the GPS signal is weak. If you upload your TXT flight log here, you can at least confirm whether or not that's the case.

Reactions: markj4
I guess I'm sending one back no one seems to know what 3 yellow flashes means

A page out of the manual was posted just a few post back and clearly explains what 3 yellow flashes means . The only thing one needs to know is are they slow or rapid flashes ,SMH

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78