DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Introduction & Tutorial Videos from DJI

Anything new on camera settings for those of us who don't want to or can't do post editing?

Fly safe... :)

I like the introduction tutorial when you first plug in your cell phone to the controller. But I have this problem in that each new time I plug in the cell phone that when I try to fly the system wants to play the whole tutorial all over again. Any way to stop that from happening? It happens BOTH on the same cell phone plugged into the controller and when a new cell phone comes onto the same controller. Much thanks,.
tjcooper

UPDATE: has anyone else had a "repeat" of introduction tutorial after their first flight? I have had many random instances when I finish pluging in my cell phone and go to DJI Go 4 app that the screen shows my USB plug in option to be made "standard" and then I get the tutorial which I cannot get out of and which does not permit me to get to "Go Fly" menu. My only want out is to POWER DOWN everything and start over.

Once I found out that my Nexus 6 USB-C connector was only 1/2 way in. When I fully inserted it I was not bothered by tutorial.. But now I am aware of this and doubly test the USB connection each time I insert. I would say about one time in ten I get the tutorial. Has anyone else seen this?
More importantly, does anyone have a "fix" for this? Much thanks.
tjcooper

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky