DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - flight over the mountains

I had the honor to work in Croatia before the war, and took the opportunity to travel inland. Yugoslavia was an extraordinary country. You are making it shine through your videos. Thank you

Nice footage, nice flying, nice music! Love it! What music did you use?

Nice footage, nice flying, nice music! Love it! What music did you use?

Thank you very much friend for the kind words.
The performer of this song is Bora Dugic, a Serbian flute virtuoso.
I followed your channel.
Good luck, lots of health and lots of safe flights.

Reactions: Bernard
I had the honor to work in Croatia before the war, and took the opportunity to travel inland. Yugoslavia was an extraordinary country. You are making it shine through your videos. Thank you

Thank you very much for the comment. I am glad that you have fond memories. Yes, indeed, it was a beautiful country. It is now divided into 6 small states.

Having only heard of Serbia on the news in the context of the conflict it was experiencing, in never realized Serbia was such a beautiful country. Yet another learning opportunity for me here on the forum. What breathtaking imagery. The camera work, music and editing was outstanding! Very well done.

Reactions: FlyoverDRN
That is phenomenally great video. Just goes to show how good the a Mavic Mini can be in the hands of somebody who knows how to use it!! Well done...

Having only heard of Serbia on the news in the context of the conflict it was experiencing, in never realized Serbia was such a beautiful country. Yet another learning opportunity for me here on the forum. What breathtaking imagery. The camera work, music and editing was outstanding! Very well done.

Thank you very much for the kind words. You should visit it to make sure that not everything is exactly as it was presented to you.

Thank you very much for the kind words. You should visit it to make sure that not everything is exactly as it was presented to you.

I definitely would love to visit! Such beautiful scenery needs to be seen in person. We are fortunate you shared your video with us. Do you have a YouTube channel?

I definitely would love to visit! Such beautiful scenery needs to be seen in person. We are fortunate you shared your video with us. Do you have a YouTube channel?

Thanks a lot again!
You are always welcome. You should feel what it means to be a guest in Serbia.
This is my Youtube channel.

This is the Youtube channel of your compatriot who fell in love with Serbia.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa