DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini ND Filter Tutorial // Do you really need them?

heo3480

Reactions
Mavic Mini ND Filter Tutorial // Why, When and Where to use Neutral Density Filters

Mavic mini ND filter tutorial // Why, When and Where to use Neutral Density Filters on a drone with only auto settings for video. I will show you how the Mavic Mini auto exposure works and how you can work around it. Do you need an ND filter for Mavic Mini, watch the video and find out.

Thanks for posting this. I just got my 8 pack from Freewell on Wednesday, though I have not yet used them. I have to say that dealing with Freewell was excellent. Great service and communication and the filters are really nicely packaged in a solid case. They also appear to be quite well made and fit on the Mavic Mini gimbal camera perfectly. I wanted to mention Freewell being excellent because I have recently dealt with a couple of other suppliers/retailers on-line who have been less than honest and some just crooks. So I hope the mods will allow this post plugging them along with what is a VERY EXCELLENT VIDEO above. Bravo!

Reactions: heo3480
Thanks for posting this. I just got my 8 pack from Freewell on Wednesday, though I have not yet used them. I have to say that dealing with Freewell was excellent. Great service and communication and the filters are really nicely packaged in a solid case. They also appear to be quite well made and fit on the Mavic Mini gimbal camera perfectly. I wanted to mention Freewell being excellent because I have recently dealt with a couple of other suppliers/retailers on-line who have been less than honest and some just crooks. So I hope the mods will allow this post plugging them along with what is a VERY EXCELLENT VIDEO above. Bravo!

Thank you I am happy you found it usefull

Good to hear positive feedback about products and companies as well as any negative feedback, so we know who to go to and who to avoid. Lots of slick advertising out there. Let us know how you like them and what works or doesn't. Thank you

Reactions: heo3480
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02