DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic motor info

AndrewM

Reactions
Need some motor information on the Mavic pro if anyone has come across it...

Dji part number? (P4P is E310 2312 (CCW & CW for example).

Engine manufacturer (P4P is DJI Propulsion Labratory and the Mavic might be the same)

Engine (motor) power output (P4P for example is expressed as 960 Kv (rpm/v)

Thanks

Andrew

Need some motor information on the Mavic pro if anyone has come across it...

Dji part number? (P4P is E310 2312 (CCW & CW for example).

Engine manufacturer (P4P is DJI Propulsion Labratory and the Mavic might be the same)

Engine (motor) power output (P4P for example is expressed as 960 Kv (rpm/v)

Thanks

Andrew
Anyone? I see that these motors are soldered in but there has to be a part number somewhere.

A

Anyone? I see that these motors are soldered in but there has to be a part number somewhere.

A
Did u get an answer on this Andrew? Interested in therror answer too (more specifically power rating etc)

《《♤bump!♤》》

CCW is Counter Clockwise and CW is clockwise. The propellers rotate in different directions depending on position. That's why you match the prop color ring.

Thanks. I had tried that already; lots available for the P4P, not really anything I could find for mavic yet.

That's great bit it doesn't give any details on the motor power and output. Thank's for your help

On Amazon type MAVIC PARTS and you will get a pleasant surprise. Usually the motors are sold with an arm as an assembly.:) Don't use a part number. You can scroll through many pages of sub-assemblies Thumbswayup

Did u get an answer on this Andrew? Interested in therror answer too (more specifically power rating etc)

《《♤bump!♤》》
Kinda sorta got an answer. The motor is designated as DJI part type # 2008. The motor is rated at 1400 Kv (rpm/v)

So how is the software getting the rpm information, also the motors are bubble soldered to the main board as to prevent interference

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman